Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sleep, eat, sleep, bark, sleep




I have a new word for lazy: Beagle. It will go something like this:

I feel like a beagle.

Not now, I'm too beagle.

It's OK. You deserve to be a little beagle after all the work you did yesterday.

Beagle also might be used as a substitute for couch potato.

Did you see so-and-so, he never moved the entire time we were there ... he's soooo beagle.

I'm sorry dear, I just want to sit here in front of the TV like a beagle.

Maybe it's a little unfair to the beagle. It could be our two beagles are made to appear even MORE lazy because they live with a border collie.

I have a new word for manic: border collie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a new word for mean...Mary

Anonymous said...

i have a new word for mean: Mary

Anonymous said...

I have a new word for smelly: Paul

Anonymous said...

I have a new word for stinky: Paul

JohnStick said...

I have a new word for weirdos: Parents