Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happiness Is...

Remember the song... Happiness is... (I don't remember the lyrics, just the harmony).

For me, right now, happiness is

1. Hanging with my daughters and granddaughter. Selfish. Just the girls. Sexist. I don't care. We gathered this morning at 7 to watch Glee. The last 2 episodes. It was happiness.

2. Guacamole at Tio Joes. Had some last night at Liz Hummert's 30th birthday party and told her I wanted to take a bath in it. Pure happiness.

3. Teasing Paul. He is feeling so much better than he has in awhile, his humor is back. Relieved happiness.

4. Vacations. I work 2 days this coming week, then 5 days off. Then work about 2 weeks and 10 days off. Happiness.

5. Watching the Cowboys with Michael AND they win. That's happiness. (Let's hope the Bears do the same! That would be double happiness.)

No comments: