Sunday, November 8, 2009

Flash from the past

LOVE my endodontist. Jill Peterson. She's edgy. Friday morning she did a root canal on a tooth that already had a root canal done by another so-called endodontist. That sucks, right? Anyhoo. She definitely repaired the damage and by Saturday, even late Friday, I was fine. Except. I now have to take steroids for about a week. I have never taken steroids from the prednisone family. A pak that requires tons at the beginning and gradually reducing the amount. She told me that I would feel like cleaning all my closets. She was right. Well, didn't want to clean the closets, but have started this blog, played with my camera, took my annual photos of the Richards family, already edited them, ordered disc and made bonus collage poster.

The steroids are giving me flashbacks to college, the last time I felt this buzzed. Finals week we (me and other friend before I met my husband) took mostly way too many NoDoz, and occasionally something more pharmacological if you know what I mean. And, LOTs of caffeine the old fashioned way: you actually had to drink coffee.

What next? Maybe I'll work on our annual Holiday card and then update my resume.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pharmacological????