Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter.... misc. musings

Sitting in the backyard on a beautiful day. My kind of beautiful. Cloud coverage so no squinting. I can see my computer monitor. My kind of fun. Paul just went to Walmart to get batteries for some solar rocks. His kind of fun.

A few minutes ago I twisted my ankle and fell. Not hurt. Skinned my knee a little. Bruised my ego too. No one was outside but me and Baxter. Baxter was on top of me immediately. So sweet. We just layed there triage-ing the situation. Nothing hurt.

I found another (in addition to Southern Poverty Law Center) neat website that adds to understanding of so-called Christian militias. It's Religion Dispatches in case the URL below doesn't work.

http://www.religiondispatches.org
/archive/religiousright/2413/%E2%80%98christian_warriors%E2%80%99:_who_are_the_hutaree_militia_and_where_did_they_come_from/

I think Paul is back from Walmart. Gotta go.

No comments: