Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 3

I think I need to post every day during the 21 day vegan venture. Mostly to remember what day I am on. So far, great. My stomach has been growling but without the craving for food. Neat.

I am not going to get the sabbatical I so wanted. And I think needed. Not without quitting my job or misusing FMLA. Which I have said from the beginning the time off was NOT FMLA, just FML - For Mary Lochridge. I guess you could say I came to my senses yesterday after John weighed in. He and Andrea are of the same opinion: fly to Montana and squeeze in almost a week. Then keep Iowa of course. Maybe, just maybe, they'll let me take 3 weeks off in July. That's my new pitch.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

JohnStick said...

Be careful with saying FML (For Mary Lochridge). I think I've told you before what FML means to a lot of people. (You can guess what the F stands for- My Life).

andi said...

hehe thats funny!!!