Thursday, April 8, 2010

Best part of waking up

I used to wake up and think I should be up and exercising. Now I wake up and think I need to get up and blog something. So blogging helps to ease the guilt of not exercising. It's true. I get a buzz from blogging similar to the buzz I get from exercising. A sense of accomplishment you might say. I guess I'm a blog addict.

You may or may not notice that I have taken Paul's name off the blog. The blog has really become my rantings and sometimes they take a leftist turn. The blog started in November after the birth of our granddaughter. At that time, we had no real idea or any real expectations for what this blog would be. First posting is pictures of Addison at the hospital. 80 posts later there's a picture of Sarah Palin wrapped in the American flag. See what I mean about that left turn? Maybe not a good idea to have Paul's name attached to that.

My attraction to Paul in the beginning was his acceptance of who I am and that has never changed. We were an odd match from the beginning. We still are, but that's a BIG part of the attraction. I married him KNOWING he had voted for Nixon. That's true love.

Now, how do I get back to exercising?

1 comment:

JohnStick said...

Poor Dad. He probably voted for Nixon ironically.