Thursday, November 17, 2011

Grass is always greener

The grass is always greener on the other side.  I was reminded of this most valuable lesson this week - for the 343rd time.  For some reason, it's a lesson that never seems to stick. 

I returned my smartphone yesterday.  A droid.  It was bright and shiny and I don't miss it one bit.  I am so glad to be using my old, scratched up, 2 mega pixel camera phone without video, without games, without internet, without ... you get the idea.

I don't need all that.  Who cares about touch screen this, touch screen that, movies and tv streaming, music up the wazoo (what is a wazoo?).  I prefer a simpler way of living.  I am not a slave to electronic gadgets. I have much better things to do with my time...

... such as play with my new Kindle Fire which is supposed to arrive today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: