Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting a divorce

I've made a decision. I'm getting a divorce. Moving on. Not looking back. I can't put it together anymore. We are a jumble of confusion and headed in a million directions. When it began, I relied on faith for direction. I knew the path was long, but it's gone too far off course for correction.

It's hard to abandoned something I've spent so much time nurturing. But it's the only way, the right thing to do. I need to get unstuck.

So, as of today, I am divorcing my first book draft and starting over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was evil. :) I just scared Andy by reading this post to him...

Mary said...

Sorry Brenda. I am laughing - WITH you. Thanks for reading the blog by the way!

JohnStick said...

You are starting over?! That is a bold move. I hope you aren't discouraged. You can do it! Etc.!