Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We'll take it!

It's Christmas Eve Eve, 7 a.m. and the temp is 62. Just a few minutes ago it was pitch dark. Now the shape of trees and houses is emerging as the sun begins to rise. Baxter is snoring. Lucky her. I was awakened at 6 by Princess barking, then heard the source: knocking at the front door. I immediately knew it was John's lost luggage. Yay! Even at 6 in the morning, we'll take it!

John's long lost luggage has been stranded in Philadelphia for 2 days. Better the luggage than John. It's a Christmas miracle that it found it's way home. I secretly believed no way was John seeing the suitcase again. Me, of little faith. Even though I wasn't ready to get up, it's a good way to start the day.

Did I mention the temp is 62? Awesome! It is predicted to get into the 70s. But this is the last day of warm weather before the cold. We'll take that too!

Mary

No comments: