Friday, December 9, 2011

Reality television event of the year!!!!!!

Dec. 27th is the date.  I don't know what time, though.  I'll find out.  I know it's a Tuesday night.  I will be there ready to watch, maybe popcorn, maybe a diet coke.  I hope Paul will be there.  Oh, and DVR for sure.  Maybe throw a watch party.  Invite my granddaughter because she has the BEST sense of humor.

Now that Cochran is off Survivor, this event, for me, is all I have to look forward to, reality TV wise.  That, and Top Chef: Texas.

Knock me over with a feather.  In a million years, I could not have imagined there would be such a spectacle on TV. 

What's happening?

Donald Trump moderating a GOP debate between, so far, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum.  It promises to be historical, not so much in the class of a Lincoln-Douglas or even Kennedy-Nixon debate.  But more in a class of its own.  You might even say it is promising to be a classless debate. 

Classless, yet entertaining.  The perfect formula for reality TV!

No comments: