Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lost 4 pounds already!!!

OK. About a month ago we started buying the Costco brand of weight loss shake. I need something in the morning but I run out of time to eat because I have to wait 30 minutes after I take my thyroid med. The shake has been a good substitute. Paul even has taken to it. Good taste. Filling. Curbs appetite. Guess who has lost 4 pounds already? Not me. Paul. That's right. He's been saying the last couple of days how his love handles are shrinking. Then last night he says he's lost 4 pounds! He's at his desired weight. He believes it is the shake every morning. I tell him how happy I am for him only because it was the right thing to say, not because I really felt it. But, I am happy for Paul. And his success gives me hope by association.

Lesson reinforced: Never give up the fight if it's worth winning.

2 comments:

andrea said...

your silly!!

Anonymous said...

mean people ARE mean