Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Paul!

For his birthday today, Paul made breakfast for me and lunch for Andrea and Jack. What's wrong with this picture?

Nothing. Because that's what Paul loves to do. Cook and then watch how much people enjoy his food. It's very sweet.

Paul also got to go to Costco today, play Wii with John Trommater in New Jersey, and play Yatzee with me (and win). Paul also got to go to Academy where he got some targets for his BB gun. Oh, and he also got a new Wii game from Andrea and Jack: miniature golf. Paul has talked to his out of town kids, Jenny and John, and he has gotten multiple cards and ecards. My mom also emailed me and told me to tell Paul happy birthday.

Pretty damn good.

His favorite birthday gift came from me, of course. As previously mentioned, his awesomely cool sunglasses. Paul continues to be naturally suave. A hot red sports car and handsome shades don't hurt the look.

Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great birthday. thanks