Friday, October 26, 2012

Unbelievable

I didn't think it would be possible.  After all these years.  Didn't see it coming. 

I am now a cat .... liker. 

Spent a long weekend with son John in Providence, which meant spending a long weekend with his cats George and Fred.  The bonding was a process for all 3 of us.

At first we observed each other.  At times John insisted that I pet and play with them.  I didn't really think they were into it either.  By the end of the second day, however, Geroge was wanting to sit on my lap and Fred hung out close by, often on the same couch where I was sitting.

Day three we were chums.  We played with toys, Fred fist bumped with me, George followed me everywhere.  John claims George would follow me into the kitchen because she thought she would get fed.  Still, she sat on my lap too and I know she loves me.

I wonder if Mika and Baxter would like a kitty?  Oh well.  This weekend I go to Leander to see Jenny and Michael and they have a cat!

No comments: