Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back by popular demand!!



This is Lola Lochridge. She made my first blog a couple of years ago, the anniversary trip. She and Coco in Lakeside.
Lola belongs to my brother Jim and his family: Dawn, wife, and kids Eddy and Danny. But mostly, I think, she belongs to my brother. She is such a remarkable creature. With Lola, looks can be deceiving. She is a large dog and when someone approaches the house, she will let them know she's inside protecting her family. A low growl with bark. It's her job. That's her purpose in life. That, and accompanying my brother to work. Work is driving miles and miles to appraise property. Then fishing. For Jim - and Lola - fishing is as important as breathing.
But get this: Lola has an agreement with her family. She won't mess up the cool backyard (where she is pictured above), if they take her running somewhere every day. I am not kidding. No pooper scoopers at this house. Not needed.
Lola is truly a one of a kind doggie. So loving and so sweet. And, she doesn't poop in the yard.
I want a Lola.

1 comment:

JohnStick said...

Such a beatiful dog!!