Thursday, June 10, 2010

Almost here

I feel like a kid nearing summer break. Two more days this week and 4 days next week. The countdown to my sabbatical. I leave for Montana the 21st. My attention span is shot. I think I actually was skipping a few steps yesterday.

So Paul is home alone for a few weeks. This could be good for him, I think. I do worry that he will be too lonely, but he has the dogs and Andrea and Addie. He can take a day trip to Austin to see Jen. And John will be home the end of July, so he will only have 4 weeks to himself. In Paul time, that is ... a long time. Anyone reading this PLEASE remember to post on his Facebook (Mika) and email him and text him and call. Those in the area, take him to a movie or Costco.

I am going to miss my Addie. That I am trying not to think about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will be fine
worl cup is on
pool is cool