Saturday, May 1, 2010

day 15

Happy May Day.

When I was a kid, we used to put May Day baskets (candy, little tokens) in a basket and leave on front doorsteps for friends or for someone you were sweet on. Oh, yeah, and you never put who it was from, only who it was to. Sweet tradition.

Paul remembers giving his mom a May basket... he says he put dandelions in a basket. He also remembers a neighbor boy leaving a basket for him mom on their doorstep. He recalls that his mom thought that was the nicest gesture.

On another note: I had my blood drawn for 6-month cholesterol levels. My last levels rocked. If this latest check is even better, I will continue this vegan way of life. If my levels are not changed, but still good, I will continue this vegan way of life. If my levels have risen (or lowered re: HDL), I will go back to meat and dairy.

No comments: