Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I need more time!

Can you believe we're already in the second month of the new year?  10 more to go!

I'm sorry, but it seems time is passing way too fast.  Faster than usual.  I have a lot of plans for this year, travels and work goals and play goals and reading.  If I already am running out of time, how am I going to accomplish everything?

I have to find a way to stretch out time.  I have a plan.

First, I have deactivated my FB account (again), so I have eliminated the need to obsessively check for updates or follow silly links to cats doing battle (which is very funny, btw).  That has given me 30 minutes to an hour back - a day! 

Next, I am going to (hopefully) give up Bubbles game on my Kindle Fire.  Sigh.  It will be hard.  It's such mindless fun.  So, averaging throughout the week, I'm going to get back maybe 15 minutes a day, or an hour and a half a week. 

What else?

Television.  RH.  Yes, that stands for Real Housewives, the Bravo franchise of horribly wonderful reality entertainment.  I can't commit to that just yet. 

By my calculations, just giving up Facebook and Bubbles, I can regain about 300 hours in the year!

Wow.  I like it.

No comments: