Monday, June 25, 2012

Forgive me

I have a secret.  I watch Bravo's Housewives of... series.  Not all the time, but enough to know who is who in all the different locations: New Jersey, New York, Atlanta, Orange County and Beverly Hills. 

In my defense, not all the locations air at the same time.  Bravo spreads them out over the year, although seasons do overlap.  Sort of like sports.  Basketball and hockey both just finished, but not before they overlapped baseball, which will overlap football.  That's the same with Housewives.  Right now New Jersey is wrapping up, Orange County is in the middle of it's season and New York season just started.   

Paul caught me last night watching Housewives of New Jersey.  Truth is, I let him catch him because I am tired of trying to hide my grotesque interest in this series.  It's takes too much effort. 

Maybe coming clean is the first step toward giving up this hideous addiction to reality soap opera.  Just not until I see what happens in New Jersey between the self-important and seemingly clueless Teresa and her adorable brother Joe. 

No comments: