Monday, August 30, 2010

Addie update





Addie will be 11 months old next week. She continues to be our major source of sunshine and happiness. Mika is taking to her. Tex and Baxter have discovered that when Addie gets fed, they have a chance of getting fed - food on the floor, on the chair, on her tray if someone turns their back long enough.
She walks and crawls, whichever mode will get her to her destination the fastest. And she is developing an age appropriate personality. She wants what she wants when she wants it stage. But also she is easily distracted from what she thinks she wants... adorable.
Happy Monday everyone! John said something this morning I think is good: he's going to work hard this week and EARN his 3 day weekend. Me too, John!


3 comments:

Jenny Cole said...

Wow! She is CUTE! I think she even looks a bit like John

Jenny Cole said...

Wow! She is CUTE! I think she even looks a bit like John

JohnStick said...

I see a little Jack in her face, now. Poor kid. I'm kidding.
She is adorable. I like how they dress her up in a dragon costume...for no reason except that it looks funny.