Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Funny Girl



 



Today is my granddaughter's first birthday.  Finley is 1.  No more counting by months, as in my baby John is 320 months old.  Says more about me than about my child or grandchild.

Big birthday party tomorrow.  Her Uncle Michael and Aunt Jenny are driving up all the way from Austin to celebrate Finley's big milestone.

On her birthday in June, I blogged about my daughter Jenny.  Then I stopped blogging for two months, missing Andrea's birthday in July.  ("I'm waiting for you to blog about my birthday," Andrea reminds me... often).   I hope this makes up a little for slighting my lovely Andrea, the child who has produced my only grandchildren.  I've posted a few of my favorite pics of Finley. 

Move over John, there's a new comedian in town!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!
-aunt jenny

John Stickney said...

Her hair cracks me up!